A pair of high quality, replacement side support cables to suit Garador / Westland / Catnic Mk3c, Mk2, S/S type and other canopy doors with an overhead counterbalance springbox (doors manufactured pre-1999). Cables come in two lengths dependent on the width of the door, and have a plastic eye (originally metal) at each end of the cable. The cables should be replaced in pairs, and a light machine oil should be used on all moving parts to prolong the life of the door mechanism.
- For 7'0" wide to 8' 2" wide doors cables are 75" long (as Garador part no. 1155)
- For 6' 6" wide doors (only) cables are 72" long (as Garador part no. 1154)
- Garador old part number (7'0"-8'2") P9900004
- Garador old part number (6'6") S9900004-3
- Compatible part: Cost saving alternative
Note: If your springbox does not have a removable plastic cover it is not recommended to carry out repairs for safety reasons, and a new box unit should be purchased instead. Older springboxes have no means of locking off the tension on the springs, and therefore the cables would need to be changed with the springs under tension.