Programming procedure (Series 3 to Series 3)
Note: to program a BiSecure handset from a BiSecur handset you should NOT set the handset into ‘fixed code’. BiSecur uses ‘rolling code’ technology. In ‘rolling code’ the LED light on the handset should be BLUE when pressed.
1. Press and hold the button on the ‘teaching handset’ – ie your existing handset – and keep the button pressed down. The LED should briefly illuminated BLUE, before it goes out and returns to flash BLUE/RED alternatively.
2. Place the ‘learning handset’ – ie your new handset – to the side of the teaching handset and press the desired button which you would like to learn the code. Keep the button pressed down.
- The LED will flash slowly in BLUE
- Once the code has been recognised, the LED flashes more quickly in BLUE
- After a couple of seconds the LED goes out
The handset has now been successfully coded. Please test out the functionality. To code additional functions, repeat above procedure.
To reset the remote control handset (and wipe the existing codes from memory) please follow the below procedure. Note: Performing a reset to revert the handset to ‘rolling code’.
1. Open the handset casing and remove the battery
2. Press a circuit board button and keep pressed down
3. Insert the battery back into the handset
4. The LED flashes slowly in BLUE for 4 seconds
5. The LED flashes quickly in BLUE for 2 seconds
6. The LED remains illuminated in BLUE
7. You can now release the circuit board button once the BLUE light goes out
8. All radio codes are now newly assigned
NOTE: Releasing the circuit board button early will not result in the handset reset being completed.
Using the BiSecur handset with a Series 2 operator (handset with blue buttons) – ‘setting the fixed code’
The BiSecur remote control handset (Series 3) is backwards compatible with the older Series 2 (blue button) handsets. First the BiSecur handset must be set into ‘fixed code’.
1. Open the hand transmitter casing and remove the battery.
2. Press and hold a button on the circuit board.
3. Return the battery into its position in the handset (which keeping the button pressed down)
- The LED slowly flashes in BLUE for 4 seconds<br/ > - The LED flashes more quickly in BLUE for 2 seconds
- The LED will be illuminated in BLUE
4. Keep the circuit board button press.
- The LED will flash slowly in RED for 4 seconds
- The LED will flash more quickly in RED for 2 seconds
- The LED will be illuminated in RED
The ‘fixed code’ 868 Mhz is now activated, and you can close the casing on the handset. The LED on the handset when a button is pressed in ‘fixed code’ should be RED.
Programming procedure (Series 3 to Series 2)
1. Press the button on the ‘teaching handset’ – ie you existing remote control with blue buttons – whose code is to be inherited, and keep the button pressed. The LED will light up RED.
2. Hold the ‘learning handset’ – ie your new Series 3 BiSecur handset – next to the teaching handset.
3. Press the transmitter button which you would like to learn the code, and keep the button pressed.
- The LED will flash slowly in RED
- Once the code is recognised, the LED will flash more quickly in RED
- After a couple of seconds, the LED will go out
You have now successfully coded your new handset. Please test it is functioning correctly. The learn additional codes, repeat the above procedure.