Garador/Hormann Current C-type G3 Cables (Genuine)
- The cables have a stop (metal stud) on each end.
- Cable length: 1397mm (55")
- Garador current part no: 45
- Garador old part no. 1877015
Click the PDF icon to open the printable fitting instructions for Garador/Hormann Current C-type G3 Cables.
The spring is under tension. Please follow instructions carefully to avoid injury.
Wear protective gloves and eye protection. Two persons may be required for this operation.
BOTH cables must be replaced as the spare cables may be a different length to the originals. If only the broken cable is replaced the door may not operate correctly.
Tighten the two grub screws in the left hand side spring casing.
Thread the end of the cable into the slot of the roller bracket assembly.
- Undo the two grub screws in the cable drum, slide the cable drum towards the centre of the door.
- The cable can now be inserted into the fixing slot.
- Rotate the drum so that the cable winds onto the rear of the drum.
- Ensure the cable runs down the inside of the track.
- When the cable is taut, slide the drum to the outside and tighten both grub screws.
- Repeat for opposite side.
Undo the two grub screws that were tightened in step 1.
|Cable Length||1397 mm|
|Cable Diameter||2 mm|
(UK mainland only)
|0 - 200g||£1.99||2-3 working days delivery via Royal Mail 48 (Untracked).|
|200g - 2kg||£3.49|
|< 200g||£2.99||1 - 2 working days via Royal Mail 24 (untracked)|
|200g - 2kg||£4.99|
|2k - 20kg||£6.95||1 - 2 working days courier (Tracked)|
|20kg - 40kg||£14.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£19.99|
|60kg - 250kg||£29.99|
|0 - 20KG||£9.99||Next working day Courier (Tracked). Delivery Monday-Friday. Available for most items. Orders placed before 2pm.|
|20kg - 40kg||£19.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£29.99|
To return an unwanted order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Full returns information can be found here.