Garador/Hormann BiSecur 868 Mhz HSE4 Remote Control Handset
Garador/Hormann BiSecur 868Mhz HSE4-868-BS remote control handset, to suit all Hormann and Garador 868 Mhz electric garage door openers. This 4-button hand transmitter can be programmed to control up to 4 doors or gates. Can be used to replace HSE2, HS4, HSE4 and other BiSecur remote controls.
The new 'BiSecur' Series 3 garage door remote control handset is suitable for current Garador and Hormann garage door openers, such as Ecomatic, Promatic, Supramatic and GaraMatic systems.
It is also fully backwards compatible with older 868 Mhz Garador and Hormann blue button handsets (2005 - 2011). Please note, however, that is it not compatible with older 40 Mhz remote controls with grey buttons.
Stylish textured matt black finish handset with end caps. The handset can be easily pried apart to replace the battery.
CR2032 3V battery, keyring holder and programming instructions are included. The remote control handset measures 70mm x 28mm x 14mm.
How do I go about programming this replacement handset?
When you get your new Garador/Hormann BiSecur 868 Mhz remote all you will need to do is either use your old remote in order to “teach” the new one or program the handset directly with the operator. Programming instructions can be found by clicking the fitting instructions tab above.
I want to buy this as a spare, if I sync the new one will the old one stop working?
Provided you use an existing handset to program the replacement, then both remote controls will be able to operate the door or gate. If you have lost your original remote control, you can reset the system and program the new one exclusively to operate the system.
I don’t know where to get started, how can I get in touch?
If you are having trouble with any part of this process then you can simply call us at 01704 331 705 and our customer service team will be able to help you.
You can also fire over a message to either our email at email@example.com or our WhatsApp at 07481342447. If you attach images we will be able to help identify if you are looking at the correct remote control for your garage door.
Click the PDF icon to open printable programming instructions for Garador/Hormann BiSecur 868 Mhz HSE2 Remote Control Handset.
Programming procedure (Series 3 to Series 3)
Note: to program a BiSecure handset from a BiSecur handset you should NOT set the handset into ‘fixed code’. BiSecur uses ‘rolling code’ technology. In ‘rolling code’ the LED light on the handset should be BLUE when pressed.
1. Press and hold the button on the ‘teaching handset’ – ie your existing handset – and keep the button pressed down. The LED should briefly illuminated BLUE, before it goes out and returns to flash BLUE/RED alternatively.
2. Place the ‘learning handset’ – i.e. your new handset – to the side of the teaching handset and press the desired button which you would like to learn the code. Keep the button pressed down.
- The LED will flash slowly in BLUE.
- Once the code has been recognised, the LED flashes more quickly in BLUE.
- After a couple of seconds the LED goes out.
The handset has now been successfully coded. Please test out the functionality. To code additional functions, repeat above procedure.
To reset the remote control handset (and wipe the existing codes from memory) please follow the below procedure. Note: Performing a reset to revert the handset to ‘rolling code’.
1. Open the handset casing and remove the battery.
2. Press a circuit board button and keep pressed down.
3. Insert the battery back into the handset.
4. The LED flashes slowly in BLUE for 4 seconds.
5. The LED flashes quickly in BLUE for 2 seconds.
6. The LED remains illuminated in BLUE.
7. You can now release the circuit board button once the BLUE light goes out.
8. All radio codes are now newly assigned.
NOTE: Releasing the circuit board button early will not result in the handset reset being completed.
Using the BiSecur handset with a Series 2 operator (handset with blue buttons) – ‘setting the fixed code’
The BiSecur remote control handset (Series 3) is backwards compatible with the older Series 2 (blue button) handsets. First the BiSecur handset must be set into ‘fixed code’.
1. Open the hand transmitter casing and remove the battery.
2. Press and hold a button on the circuit board.
3. Return the battery into its position in the handset (whilst keeping the button pressed down).
- The LED slowly flashes in BLUE for 4 seconds.
- The LED flashes more quickly in BLUE for 2 seconds.
- The LED will be illuminated in BLUE.
4. Keep the circuit board button press.
- The LED will flash slowly in RED for 4 seconds.
- The LED will flash more quickly in RED for 2 seconds.
- The LED will be illuminated in RED.
The ‘fixed code’ 868 Mhz is now activated, and you can close the casing on the handset. The LED on the handset when a button is pressed in ‘fixed code’ should be RED.
Programming procedure (Series 3 to Series 2)
1. Press the button on the ‘teaching handset’ – i.e. you existing remote control with blue buttons – whose code is to be inherited, and keep the button pressed. The LED will light up RED.
2. Hold the ‘learning handset’ – i.e. your new Series 3 BiSecur handset – next to the teaching handset.
3. Press the transmitter button which you would like to learn the code, and keep the button pressed.
- The LED will flash slowly in RED.
- Once the code is recognised, the LED will flash more quickly in RED.
- After a couple of seconds, the LED will go out.
You have now successfully coded your new handset. Please test it is functioning correctly. The learn additional codes, repeat the above procedure.
(UK mainland only)
|0 - 200g||£1.99||2-3 working days delivery via Royal Mail 48 (Untracked).|
|200g - 2kg||£3.49|
|< 200g||£2.99||1 - 2 working days via Royal Mail 24 (untracked)|
|200g - 2kg||£4.99|
|2k - 20kg||£6.95||1 - 2 working days courier (Tracked)|
|20kg - 40kg||£14.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£19.99|
|60kg - 250kg||£29.99|
|0 - 20KG||£9.99||Next working day Courier (Tracked). Delivery Monday-Friday. Available for most items. Orders placed before 2pm.|
|20kg - 40kg||£19.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£29.99|
To return an unwanted order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Full returns information can be found here.