Sommer Universal Radio Receiver Upgrade Kit
- Allows you to easily update an existing garage door operator to work with SOMMER remote control handsets in instances where the original remotes may be obsolete.
- Is a cheaper option than replacing the electric operator entirely.
- Retrofit an existing garage door operator to a new radio frequency (868.8 MHz).
- Converting a garage door operator from a different manufacturer to the more secure SOMMER radio technology.
- Lightweight and compact in design.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SOMMER 1-channel receiver plugs directly into the mains socket, and can then be connected to the operator's wall-mounted bell-push/courtesy switch or directly into the garage door operator itself via the 1.5m long cable.
Supplied with two replacement SOMMER anthracite handsets.
SOMMER part number: 7021
The SOMMER radio receiver can be wired into either a) the bell-push / wall button or b) the actual operator itself to allow an existing garage door electric opener to work with SOMMER radio technology and to upgrade the radio frequency to 868.8 MHz.
This is ideal if you have an older motor where the remote controls are no longer manufactured. This process will not stop your existing handsets from working.
The receiver's 1.5m wire cable can be easily installed into the existing wall mounted push button.
The receiver itself plugs directly into the mains plug socket in the garage.
PROGRAMMING THE HAND TRANSMITTER
One the receiver has been installed, follow the points below to program the remote controls to the receiver.
1. Press the red button on the receiver for around 3 seconds until the LED above lights up.
2. You now have around 10 seconds to program the transmitter to the receiver; pressing the button on the receiver again at this point cancels the procedure.
3. Press the required button on the remote control and hold down until the LED flashes and goes out.
4. Once the LED goes out, the process in complete and you can repeat the steps for further remote controls (112 memory slots available).
Due to COVID-19 deliveries may take slightly longer than usual so please allow up to 7-10 working days for your product to arrive.
(UK mainland only)
|0 - 200g||£1.99||2-3 working days delivery via Royal Mail 48 (Untracked).|
|200g - 2kg||£3.49|
|< 200g||£2.99||1 - 2 working days via Royal Mail 24 (untracked)|
|200g - 2kg||£4.99|
|2k - 20kg||£5.99||1 - 2 working days courier (Tracked)|
|20kg - 40kg||£12.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£18.99|
|60kg - 250kg||£29.99|
|0 - 20KG||£8.99||Next working day Courier (Tracked). Delivery Monday-Friday. Available for most items. Orders placed before 2pm.|
|20kg - 40kg||£19.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£29.99|
To return an unwanted order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Full returns information can be found here.