Twist 350 Swing Gate Operator (1 Leaf Set)
Availability:Out of Stock
- Universally suitable for gates opening to the left and right.
- 1- and 2-leaf operations possible as well as mixed operations with twist 200 E/EL* and twist XL.
- Also applicable for closed gate fillings.
- Also for gates which open to the outside.
- Microprocessor control board with a range of setting options, such as pedestrian door function, automatic closing of gate, adjustable speed and early warning time, and adjustable functions when obstacle is encountered while door is closing (either total or partial gate reversal).
- Interface for TorMinal programming device.
- Quick installation and easy electrical connection.
- Self-locking without any electrical lock (up to 3.5 m).
- Accident prevention with continuous electronically controlled force measurement (“DPS – Dynamic Power System”).
- Operator can be engaged and disengaged in any position (e.g. in case of power failure).
- Connections for safety facilities such as warning light and 2-/4-wire light barrier (photo cell), as well as for an external consumer (DC 24 V) floating relay output.
- The operator is very reliable due to the patented SOMMER gear saving brake system, even with extreme forces of up to 2 tonnes applied, e.g. caused by wind load or vandalism.
- Modern design.
- Regulated soft run, without power loss.
- Smooth operation.
* twist 200 E/EL operators and twist 350/XL control units can only be operated in connection with the conversion kit “twist XS” (item no. 3248V000).
Weight per leaf: max. 700 kg**
Width per leaf: max. 4.0 m***
Travel length: 450 mm
Power supply: AC 220 ... 240 V
Motor voltage: DC 24 V
Nominal frequency: 50/60 Hz
Temperature range: –30°C / +70°C
Protection class: operator: IP 44 control unit: IP 65
** with a max. width of 1.5 m per leaf, 1-leaf installation.
*** with a max. weight of 200 kg per leaf, 1-leaf installation.
Due to COVID-19 deliveries may take slightly longer than usual so please allow up to 7-10 working days for your product to arrive.
(UK mainland only)
|0 - 200g||£1.99||2-3 working days delivery via Royal Mail 48 (Untracked).|
|200g - 2kg||£3.49|
|< 200g||£2.99||1 - 2 working days via Royal Mail 24 (untracked)|
|200g - 2kg||£4.99|
|2k - 20kg||£5.99||1 - 2 working days courier (Tracked)|
|20kg - 40kg||£12.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£18.99|
|60kg - 250kg||£29.99|
|0 - 20KG||£8.99||Next working day Courier (Tracked). Delivery Monday-Friday. Available for most items. Orders placed before 2pm.|
|20kg - 40kg||£19.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£29.99|
To return an unwanted order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Full returns information can be found here.