Henderson Pre-Premier Cones & Cables
Pair of Henderson garage door cones and cables to suit all vertically tracked Pre-Premier doors, manufactured before 1992. The cables can easily be identified by the looped end at the bottom of the cable. Included are two roll pins and tension crook pin. The 4mm pin punch is required for removal of the existing cones.
- To suit doors manufactured pre-1992
- Loop on end of cable
- Henderson part number: 032016
- Compatible part: Cost saving alternative
Note: Colour of cones may differ from originals. Cones are handed left and right as marked on the cone itself.
Click the PDF icon to open the printable fitting instructions for Henderson Pre-Premier Cones and Cables.
- The spring may be under tension. Please follow the below instructions carefully to avoid injury.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection. Two persons may be required for this operation.
Remove the door as follows.
- Insert the crook pin into right hand head bracket (see note above)
- Wedge the door in the opening so that it will not move.
- Remove the side jamb channels.
- Remove the head bracket bolts and lower spring assembly down onto the door.
- Lift the door from the opening
Remove the spring assembly by withdrawing split pins that retain head and door brackets to arm and disconnect arms. Remove the looped ends of the cables from the roller spindles.
|Cable Length||1397 mm|
|Cable Diameter||1.5 mm|
(UK mainland only)
|0 - 200g||£1.99||2-3 working days delivery via Royal Mail 48 (Untracked).|
|200g - 2kg||£3.49|
|< 200g||£2.99||1 - 2 working days via Royal Mail 24 (untracked)|
|200g - 2kg||£4.99|
|2k - 20kg||£6.95||1 - 2 working days courier (Tracked)|
|20kg - 40kg||£14.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£19.99|
|60kg - 250kg||£29.99|
|0 - 20KG||£9.99||Next working day Courier (Tracked). Delivery Monday-Friday. Available for most items. Orders placed before 2pm.|
|20kg - 40kg||£19.99|
|40kg - 60kg||£29.99|
To return an unwanted order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Full returns information can be found here.